In support of:
Brought to you by:
A night of fun to help make already healthy minds even stronger—a fundraiser for, and inspired by the integrated care model at Chris O’Brien Lifehouse cancer treatment centre—where spending time with good people is seen as precious.
How It Works
- Juliette O’Brien is the headline act and will be giving stand-up comedy a crack.
- There is no scoring, no judging and no prizes.
- Every guest from the first 5 seasons of the Everyday Greatness interview show will be invited – Including an Australian of the year, Order of Australia medalists, AFL CEOs, journalists and comedians.
- Give it a Crack offers a safe place for people to try things they aren’t sure they are going to be any good at the event will raise funds for Chris O’Brien Lifehouse cancer treatment centre’s integrated model of care.
- Stalls will be set up in the foyer and offered to groups who are adding goodness back to the world.
Barnaby believes Australians should use their skills and resources to HELP other people, so this will be an event run on the generosity from people who want to lend a hand—either by donation or offering charity rates for goods and services.
- An event with a proven track record of adding value to the world.
- Give it a Crack became a fundraiser for Chris O’Brien Lifehouse after Barnaby’s first wife was a patient there during breast cancer treatment.
- Your brand will be aligned with a function that measures success on Intangible happiness, not impersonal bottom line profit results.
- An opportunity to mingle with highly influential business people, humanitarians and sportspeople.
- Sponsorship dollars will be used only for goods and services offered at charity rates.